I didn't have much of a problem understanding what the concepts such as recursion and inheritance does, rather I need more time to understand what the professor is trying to say, and understanding in such a shot amount of time. I wish there were 3 classes a week and not just 2, I do want to learn more from the professor's lectures, it seems as if I need to practice the labs on my own more often. I feel as if I am not prepared for labs if there are only 2 hours to practice. During recursion, I was able to understand how it works and slowly understood on writing my own recursive code. I usually talk with other students with me about what we learned and practice to grasp the material further.
Inheritance is harder to grasp at in my opinion. There was a lot more to examine at such as how to make sub classes and what are the differences such as super and sub classes. I do understand the general concepts and applications of these ideas such as recursion and inheritance, but I can't write my own code properly. I still feel I am not ready for the first assignment and need to practice more of these on my own. I had trouble with the tutorial last and this week as I needed more time to figure out how to handle the instructions and write code properly. I try to work with someone or more than 2 people and work and try out what other people say and learn from what they have done. I work better with others and cooperative projects.
Try to write and discuss the concepts of the topic.
ReplyDelete